Costes Downtown Michelin Starred Restaurant by Miguel Rocha Viera



Dear Lovelies,

I hope Everyone Had Amazing Christmas Time:) 
As I promised, today i will show you in a full Review , Costes Downtown Michelin Starred Restaurant, located in the Elegant Prestige Hotel , the Chef is Tiago Sabarigo, he runs the kitchen under the professional supervision of Portuguese Chef of Costes, Miguel Rocha Viera

The Restaurant is Beautiful, I loved the Design of the decoration, furniture, Comfortable Spanish nutwood chairs,tables, hanging garden wall, Hungarian Paintings, Amazing Show Kitchen.
I was Obsessed with Everything:) 



 
I had a Tasting Menu, here you can check it:
http://costesdowntown.hu/en#menu 

For Starter i had some very good Fresh Bread , Butter, Cheese, Dipping Sauce. Everything was soo Good, the Bread was very fresh and still warm so the butter and the Cheese were melting on it:) It was an excellent Beginning :) 




I think the Starters are very important as well, and Some Restaurants forget this. 
After, I had a Carrot Soup with Ginger, Daikon. One of my Best Soups Ever, it was more than Delicious, I still remember the Sweet Sour Flavour perfection, it was Fantastic,if you are a Soup lover like me, definitely you should try this Soup:) 



The second dish was very interesting , Cured Mackerel with Salsify, Kohlrabi. I never had Mackerel before, but after Tasting this one , it became one of my Favourite. Everything were so well Balanced. 



For Main I had perfectly done Duck Breast, was so Delicious. Beautiful Colours and Flavours:)



The Dessert was So Cute, small Mushroom, Green Forest Moss , it was a very Tasty Creamy Chocolate Dessert:) I am not a big fan of Chocolate Dessert but this was So Good, Not too heavy and so Delicious:) 





I had Fantastic Gastronomy Experience at Costes Downtown, Beautiful Restaurant, Excellent Delicious Dishes, Kind Service, Totally Recommend Costes if you visit Budapest, i am sure you will Love it.

I would Like to Thank to Costes Downtown, for my Amazing Tasting Menu Lunch, i Enjoyed a lot and special thank to András Lexa, the director of the Restaurant for he's Kind Attention and Help.
Enjoy the Photos 
Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"

Costes Downtown Restaurant Website:

Costes Downtown Restaurant  Facebook:

Costes Downtown Restaurant Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/costes_downtown/

Please Follow our pages:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

Open Kloset By Karina Group:

Snapchat:OpenKloset























My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes