My Fittea Review


Dear Lovelies,

As you all Know me, I am a big TeaLover, I drink a lot of teas:) I have teas for Everything, for my Eyes, for my Blood Pressure and for Detoxifying my Body as well.
I will show you each Tea very detailed, but what I noticed about the Detox Teas, is that they Smell and Taste Amazing, this is because the Natural Ingredients.

I really enjoyed Starting my Day with the Fit Berry Detox and Relaxing before sleeping with the Pure Night Detox.
After 3 weeks I have enough experience, and I can say that the Teas Detoxify and cleanse gentle our Body, This is very important, I think. 
I felt more Energized in the morning and Slept much better as well. 

Pure Night Detox Tea 28 Nights

The Pure Night Detox tea is the perfect complement to your daily detox. It is Caffeine-free and contains effective ingredients such as moringa leaves, rose petals and ginger. One cup of this tea every night helps to detoxify and relax your body after a long day. 
The Tea Smells and Tastes sooo Good, I gave it to some of my friends to Try, they were obsessed with the Tea:) 




 

BENEFITS:

Peaceful sleep 

100 % Herbal and Caffeine-Free the Pure Night Detox tea will help your body ease into peaceful sleep

Well-Being 

Experience special wellness feeling with the new Pure Night Detox Tea.

Regeneration 

The natural ingriedients in the Pure Night Detox Tea actively support your Body's Regeneration during the night.

Hydration 

The Pure Night Detox Tea helps you stay Hydrated during while sleeping.



INGREDIENTS:

Moringa leaves 

Moringa leaves have great soothing abilities and their detoxifying power help to cleanse your body.

Pomegranate Pieces 

The Antioxidative effect of pomegranate increases your body's well-being.

Ginger 

Ginger contains valuable vitamins and minerals such as potassium and iron.

Marigold 

The Marigold is meant to have a balancing, regenerating, and basic effect on our bodies.


Further Ingredients:

Herbal tea flavoured with redcurrant and pomegranate.

Moringa leaves , carrot pieces, lemongrass, pomegranate peel ginger pieces,nana mint, natural aroma, verbena herb, melissa leaves, nettle leaves, pomegranate kernels

redcurrants , rose petals, pomegranate flowers, marigold flowers


I am 100% satisfied with Pure Night Detox Tea and I suggest to Everyone who wants to do a Pure Detox, with Good Results Day by Day and Love Teas. 
This tea is Amazing and again, Tastes and Smells sooo Good that you just want to Drink it all the time:)
Get Yours with 15% off with Code KARINA15 and share with me your Pure Night Detox Tea Experience, I am sure you will Love it.
Here you can shop this Tea: 

Fit Berry Detox Tea 28 Days

I Drink this Tea in the Morning, Smells and Tastes very Good as well:) 
This is why I really Love Fittea Detox teas, Besides Working Fantastic, they Taste sooo Good:) 
This Tea Release a naturally positive body feel and a pleasurable lightness.





BENEFITS

Weight Loss 

Get fit now and experience an incredibly good body feel!

Vitality 

Discover the natural power of select superberrie.

Well-being 

Experience special wellness moments with The new Fit Berry Body Detox Tea.

Hydration 

The Fit Berry Body Detox Tea supports your natural hydration.


INGREDIENTS

Tulsi 

Tulsi is your perfect companion for Detox treatments and is known as an “Elixir of Life“.

Nettle Leaves 

Gentle nettle leaves offer you a feeling of well-being and lightness.

Ginger 

Ginger contains valuable vitamins and minerals such as potassium and iron.

Raspberries 

Fresh Raspberries infuse the tea with a delicious berry Note.

FURTHER INGREDIENTS:

Apple pieces, Green tea china gunpowder, Ginger pieces, Nettle leaves, Lemongrass, Dandelion, Tulsi herb, Beetroot pieces, Rose hip peels, Aroma, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries.

I am 100% satisfied with Fit Berry Detox Tea and I suggest to Everyone who wants to do a Pure Detox Morning, Start the day With more Energy,  Good Results Day by Day and Love Teas. 
This tea is Amazing and again, Tastes and Smells sooo Good that you just want to Drink all the time:)
Get Yours with 15% off with Code KARINA15 and share with me your Fit Berry Detox Tea Experience, I am sure you will Love it, here you can shop this Tea: 


True Happiness Tea

Happiness Tea contains especially pleasant ingredients in order to provide a happy mood during cloudy days!
St. John’s wort and delicious strawberry bits have long been known as natural mood enhancers.
The tryptophan from the blueberries combined with fragrant vanilla will enhance your well-being.
The True Happiness Tea helps you stay hydrated during the day for a healthy fluid balance.





INGREDIENTS:

Lemon Balm 

The pleasant lemony scent of lemon balm and essential oils should have a calming effect.

Strawberry 

Delicious Strawberry pieces have a distinctive fruity aroma and provide a good mood.

Vanilla 

Fragrant vanilla has long been known as naturally sweet Mood Enhancer.

Aronia Berries 

Fruity Aronia berries are known as a secret weapon with lots of vitamins.


FURTHER INGREDIENTS:

Green tea, Lemongrass, Orange peels, St. john’s wort, natural flavor, Raspberries, Blueberries

I drink This Tea Daily one time, The Taste is very Good and I love The Ingredients very Much:) 

Besides these Amazing Teas I have a Matcha Ceremony Set from Fittea as well:)
You can find here:
https://www.fittea.eu/product/matcha-ceremony-set/

I always wanted to try Matcha, this Magic Green Powder is very Good for our Body:) 
Matcha is the finest green tea powder and contains 137 times as much antioxidants as conventional green tea.
Start your Matcha Ceremony with the Matcha Ceremony Set! It contains our Fittea Matcha Tea, a Matcha bowl Haru, a bamboo broom Chasen and a bamboo spoon Chashaku.



BENEFITS:

Energy 

The Fittea Matcha provides you with more energy for your physical and mental fitness.

Fat Burning 

Natural ingredients Boost your Metabolism so you can burn calories faster.

Health 

Many healthy Vitamins and Antioxidants help strengthen your immune system.



I am very Happy and 100% satisfied with Fittea Products, The Teas are Amazing, 100%  Natural, Work so Good, and Again Taste and Smell Like Heaven:) 
What an Amazing Way to Detox your Body, the Way that you Enjoy:) 
You can Try out and order Yours with 15% off with Code KARINA15 and please, Share with me your Experince too, I am sure you will Love your Fittea Detox Journey:)
I would Like to thank you Fittea for letting me test these Fantastic products:)

Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


Fittea Website:

Fittea Instagram:



Please Follow our pages:


Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:




































My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes