WineKitchen Borkonyha Michelin Starred Restaurant

  

  Dear Lovelies,



Today I will show you an Amazing Michelin Starred Restaurant Winekitchen, where I had a Really Nice Lunch. If you ever Visit Budapest, you have to Visit this Restaurant:)  Fantastic Dishes, Good Price, Unique Flavors.Trust me, you will Love it:)
Winekitchen,  is a blend of a French-style bistro and a contemporary family restaurant offering the best of Hungarian cuisine. The name Winekitchen speaks for itself. The concept is based on the wide and diverse wine list, the delicious food and the personal and relaxed service.
The Restaurant Wine assortment includes 200 different, mostly Hungarian wines, that represent not only the well-known wineries, but also small and yet-to-be-discovered cellars. 
The cuisine is based on Fresh, even daily purchased ingredients and on the weekly-fortnightly changing offers written on the black board. I loved the Simple Design of the Place.
The Food, was so Amazing, For Starter I had Duck Liver, it was perfectly Done and Sooo Good:)

 
The Salmon Dish was something Like Heaven, My Best Salmon Dish ever.It was sooo Soft and the Texture was Amazing:)






The Fish Dish was so Interesting as well, The Flavours, everything were so In Balance. 
I was Amazed by each each Dish, I still remember every single one, it was So Fantastic:)


The Dessert, Figs, Pear, Some Delicious Cream, Sorbet, ohhhhh it was Like Heaven :)



 
Everything was So Good, Winekitchen is an Excellent Restaurant.
The chef is Ákos Sárközi, He's  very Talented:)
I would Like to thank to Winekitchen this Amazing Experience and I will come back for sure:)
Enjoy The Photos
Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


Winekitchen Website:

Winekitchen Facebook:

Please Follow our pages:


Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:


















My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes