My Special Spa Day and Dinner at The Blue Fox The Bar, Kempinski Hotel Budapest


Dear Lovelies,

Who doesn't love Spa Treatments? I was super Happy when I had the Chance to try out a Special Facial Treatment at Kempinski Hotel

(You can check here my Full review about the hotel:
http://openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt/2017/04/kempinski-hotel-corvinus-budapest-and.html#disqus_thread
Before the Treatment I had some Relaxing Spa Time at Kempinski The Spa:)






I was super Excited about the Facial Treatments:) First, I talked a bit with the therapist about my sensitive skin type so she Understood what products would be the best for my Skin:)
She used Elemental Herbology products.
First she put The Purify & Sothe Facial Cleansing Balm 
It felt so good and I really loved the smell of the products.

After, she Used the Harmonising Cleanse Facial Cleansing oil, which is infused with 100% natural and nourishing plant oils to remove all traces of stubborn, make-up, leaving the skin clear and clean.

The third step was The Facial Glow Radiance Peel, this product Gently exfoliates dead surface cells leaving skin smoother and more radiant.

Fourth Step was Hyaluronic Booster plus Intensive Moisture Serum
This serum protects skin against moisture loss and helps to plump out fine lines and wrinkles.

After, She put a Facial Soufflé overnight Mask 
This Mask helps to replace lost moisture, firm and Plump the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Sixth Step was An Eye Elixir
Reduce the appearance of fine lines,wrinkles,puffines and dark circles.

Seventh Step she put a Bio-Cellular Matrix Facial Serum
This Serum improves skin tone for Replumped,Tightened and visibly smoothed skin.

The Last Step was the Cell Active Rejuvenation
The Products were Amazing, Worked very Good with my Sensitive Skin Type and She made nice massages during the Treatment:)
In the End My Skin was Glowing and Really looked Super Healthy and Beautiful:)
Kempinski Spa Looks Amazing and they have Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Bath as well:)

If you would like to try out one of Kempinski The Spa Treatments here you have the Contacts: t.: +36 1 429 3585, e.: spa.corvinus@kempinski.com 
Website: https://www.kempinski.com/en/budapest/hotel-corvinus/luxury-spa/

After the Fantastic Facial Treatments I went with my Friend Bogi to try out the New Menu at Blue Fox The Bar :)
They had A new Cocktail menu, it looked so Interesting and Unique. 







We Tried These Cocktails:
Sarcasm Cocktail:
This one was one of my Favourites:)




Oblivion Cocktail:
This one was sooo Tasty Too:)



Taste Of Wildness Cocktail:



Street After Rain: 



We asked few Starters with the Cocktails 


CONES FILLED WITH BEEF TARTARE AND QUAIL EGG 




POPCORN OF PRAWNS WITH SALSA FRESCO 
This one was a very Good Combination, loved it :)



SHRIMP STUFFED DIM SUM
This one was one of my Favourites, It was very delicious:)



Dessert:

NY CHEESE CAKE WITH MARINATED BLUEBERRIES

This Cheesecake was like Heaven:)




The Cocktails were sooo Delicious and I really Loved the unique Presentation.
The Food was Excellent too:)
If you Love Unique Cocktails, You have to Try Blue Fox The Bar. I promise you will have an unforgettable Experience:)
Can´t  wait to try out more Cocktails there:)
I would Like to thank to Kempinski The Spa my Special Birthday Facial Treatment and for the Excellent Relaxing Spa Time:)
Blue Fox The Bar  for our Cocktail Night out, we had such a Great Experience, we will come back for sure:)
Very Special Thank to Ildikó Dudás for this Special Day:)

Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"

Kempinski The Spa Website:

Blue Fox The Bar Website:

Blue Fox The Bar Facebook:

Blue Fox The Bar Instagram:

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes