My Sweet Stay at The Ritz-Carlton Budapest Hotel


Dear Lovelies,

As I promised, I will share with you My Budapest-Poland Trip.
This was a Special Birthday Trip at the end, with a Wedding in Poland where I was born:)
My First destination was The Ritz-Carlton Budapest. The Hotel is New and Beautiful:)



About The Hotel:

After discovering the exciting and ever so colorful atmosphere of Budapest, retreat to the modern serenity of The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest. Located in Budapest’s city centre, our luxury hotel is situated in close proximity to the famously glamorous shopping street, Andrássy Street, the magnificent panorama over the Danube, and numerous cultural scenes.   
More details about the Hotel here:

My Room was Modern,Elegant and I got a very Sweet Birthday Welcome:)


















When I arrived I was super tired, slept only 3 hours but I wanted to discover sooo much the hotel, so I went first to the Spa:)
The Spa situated on the 8th floor of the hotel - awaits with a state of the art gymnasium with 24 hour access, thermal suites and a uniquely designed swimming pool, beneath a glittering glass roof, bathed in natural sunlight to create a sensational Ritz-Carlton Spa moment.
The Spa was Amazing, Lovely Pool, Sauna, Steam Bath, I spent there at least 2 relaxing hours.












After, I started to get ready for the Dinner at Deak St. Kitchen Restaurant 
which is located inside the Hotel. 
It's an Hungarian Wine Bar & Grill serving world famous award Winning Wines, and International Comfort favourites from local ingredients, with a real Budapest Twist.
The Nice thing about the Restaurant is that you can enter from the Hotel or from the Street as well and there's no dress code.
The Restaurant is very cozy and has a Nice Warm Design. 







The Manager of the Restaurant suggested me to choose first a signature cocktail, so I picked the "Let me Change Your Mind" 





Some interesting info about the Cocktails, they all are invented by the employes and for example: the One I chose is the Pina Colada and Mojito combination:) 
It was so Good, Fresh, not too sweet, with a Light Coconut Flavour:) Very Good one.

For Starters I had the "Hungarian Duck Foie Gras Mousse, Tarragon Apple Strawberry Chutney , Toasted Farmer Farmer's Bread
You know me, I am obsessed with Foie Gras, but Mousse I never Had and I really Loved the Combination with the Chutney:)



The Sommelier, Dániel Gergely Varga, suggested different Wines with each Dish, he is  such a great Talent, he knew everything about Wines, and it was really nice to listen someone who is so passionate about his work and wines. The first thing that he draw when he was small was a grape:) 




The other starter was the "Chilled Rhubarb-Strawberry Soup, Tarragon Cookie"
It was very refreshing and I loved the Taste so much:) 




For Main I wanted something light, sooo I had the "Seared Trout Fillet, Spinach Cream, Bulgur"
One of my Favourites, The Fish and the Spinach was so Good, a really very light Dish with Rich Flavours.



The Dessert was So Delicious, very creamy and Not heavy:) 
The Restaurant is Excellent, the People love to work there (this I noticed since I entered the place), so you really feel a great Warm Atmosphere there, The Dishes, Wines, Service was Fantastic, I had such a great time in this Restaurant:) 



Morning I had a Breakfast in The Kupola Lounge,  which is situated in the heart of the hotel, beneath the building’s signature stained glass cupola and grand crystal chandelier.
It's the perfect place for a rich buffet breakfast in the morning, to energize your day or to taste the unique selection of homemade cakes and macaroons.
The Afternoon Tea offers sweet and savory bites together with carefully selected artisanal teas, coffees or a glass of sparkling or dessert wine for blissful combination of the different flavours in a great setting.
The Breakfast was So Good, I had from the menu some Eggs Benedict with Spinach.
I Really Enjoyed The Kupola Lounge it's a Magical Place.





After, I met with Barbara, she is the Marketing Manager of the Hotel and she showed me Everything:) She shared with me so many Interesting things about the Hotel. 
Later I tried the  Kupola Bar ,  perfect place in downtown Budapest with a unique metropolitan, sophisticated ambiance to spend the evening in style. The Champagne Bar awaits with the finest local sparkling wines and Champagnes in the Hungarian capital with an extensive selection by the glass and a weekly rotating menu with a special Chef’s selection of canapé sandwiches, hot dishes, and dessert.
From December on, the bar welcomes a special guest as well: Mercedes-Benz moved into Kupola Bar with an AMG GT S car. Show  your Mercedes car key in the bar to receive 10 percent discount on your consumption.
The Cocktails that I tried were so Good, and the place is really Nice:) 












I had such a Sweet and Memorable time at The  Ritz-Carlton Budapest, I was so sad to say Goodbye :(
I would Like to thank to The Ritz-Carlton Budapest for my Fantastic Stay, To DSK Restaurant members for my Amazing Dinner, the Great Talk and Time.
Very Special Thanks to Barbara for her Kind Attitude , Help and for her Sweet Company:) 
Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"
The Ritz-Carlton Budapest Hotel Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ritzcarltonbudapest/

Photos:
The Ritz-Carlton Budapest Hotel 
Open Kloset By Karina


Please Follow our Pages


Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

















































My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes