MY FAVOURITE PIECES FROM QUEEN OF DRESSES






Dear Pumpkins,

How was Easter? I hope you had Amazing time with your Family:) I was Invited to a Wedding for July and I was searching some Nice Dresses for this occasion. I found some Really Nice pieces at QUEEN OF DRESSES online store. The Store has BOHEMIAN,SEXY & CLUB, CASUAL Topics where you can find different styles. I found 2 really Beautiful Dresses for the Wedding.



Before I show you my 2 Favourites for the Wedding, I really Loved some other styles as well on their site.




This Collection has 2 Sweet Dress what I really Love:)
















SHOP HERE





This Boho dress is perfect for Summer and Love the Pastel Green one:)

AVAILABLE COLOURS: RED,WHITE, GREEN,BLACK,PASTEL GREEN,WHITE 










SHOP HERE






From this collection I have 3 Suggestions:) They are all very Unique and around for 20$ only.



This dress is just sooo Cute, Love the Lace Details.

Available in Black & White





SHOP HERE




This Dress is sooo Unique, Love the Flower Print.




SHOP HERE



I just Love the Blue Print of this simple Dress, So Beautiful.

Available colours: Sky Blue & Red 





SHOP HERE







Available Colours:

YELLOW,BLACK,RED,BLUE,PINK,APRICOT

This Dress is just Stunning and In Love with the Butterfly Sleeve Details.
I would love to wear the Blue one for the Wedding, what you think?
The Dress is Elegant & Perfect for this occasion:)
Right?










SHOP HERE


Available Colours: Champagne & Red

This Dress is just so Elegant, Love the Champagne one:)




SHOP HERE


Available colours: Black & White

Love Lace Dresses, and this one is sooo Elegant.





SHOP HERE


I think for the Wedding the Blue  Butterfly Sleeve Summer Dress will be the Perfect one:) What do you think?
Queen of Dresses has many Nice Pieces for different occasions:)
What are you Favourites from this Store?



Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)

"True Beauty Comes From Within"




























My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes