OUR LOVELY EXPERIENCE AT DA MAMO TRATTORIA PIZZERIA




Darlings,

Every Day we are just more in Love with Venice, such a Magical Place:) For more Travel Tips, Restaurants etc follow please my Instagram and if you have any questions let me know:)
Yesterday we tried a Really Nice Restaurant, Da Mamo Trattoria, Pizzeria. We had a really Lovely Lunch & Dinner here,the Food was sooo Good that we tried twice:) Yummmm:) This Place has sooo tasy Pizzas & Dishes, we just want to go back.
What I loved the they have Classic & Zodiac Pizzas, super Interesting, Right?
The Service was super Kind & Helpful, I always have many many questions about the Dishes...Lol:)



 

OUR EXPERIENCE,LUNCH & DINNER:

We decided to try Pizzas & Pastas...So we visited one time for Dinner and next day for Lunch.This place is Very Good sooo they are Always Almost full so Please do Reservation and I suggest to try at least 2 times, because they have many Amazing Pizzas and Pastas as well with Great Starters.
We just feel in Italy that we want to try Everything:)
The Food is here sooooo Good,Really. The prices are very Nice too, The Pizzas are like from 10€, Glass of Wine 4€. ( All the places what we visited the prices were very Normal, not too expensive that all as I red in many articles, Like Venice Restaurants are super Expensive, well not true that all. If you are planning to Visit Venice,  write me and I give you Great Tips, what to visit:)

The Dishes were Amazing, and the Pizzas, OMG, The Best Ever what I tried:) Fresh, Crispy, Delicious...yummm:) We will come back to this Restaurant for sure,when we are visiting Venice again:)

STARTERS:














MAIN DISHES:





 
PIZZAS:







DESSERTS:





 
The Tiramisu here was the Best ever what I tried and the Pastas too. You have to visit Da Mamo Trattoria,Pizzeria when you are in Venice, Italy. You will have Amazing Experience.
I would like to thank to Da Mamo Trattoria,Pizzeria for our Amazing Experiences, We are in Love with the Restaurant,The Food:) 



Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)






DA MAMO TRATTORIA PIZZERIA WEBSITE:

DA MAMO TRATTORIA PIZZERIA FACEBBOK:

DA MAMO TRATTORIA PIZZERIA  INSTAGRAM:

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes