És Bisztró: Casual Hungarian-Viennese Steakhouse


Dear Lovelies,

Are You a Steak, Burger & Grill Fan? If yes, És Bisztró will be one of your destinations, when you Visit Budapest:)
This Place Offers you Grill meats & Fish, Burgers, Salads & Crispy Pancetta, and of course with a Nice Wine or Beer:) 


We had A Nice Dinner at És Bisztró, Loved the Design of the Place. The Service was Super Kind, I always have many questions about the Dishes and the Waitress was sooo Helpful:)
For Starters I had the "Goose Liver Paté made with Tokaji Wine" 
It was Fantastic, especially because the Wine gave a Nice Touch, Lovely Combination:)
For main Dish I had Duck Breast with Mushroom and Pumpkin, Perfect combination, Light and Fresh.

My Friend, Vivi Had Grilled Meat with Super Delicious Grilled Veggies,with a Fantastic Truffled Mash Potato:) I was so in Love with that Potato, it was  so Creamy and the Truffle.... sooo Good:) 




We were a bit Full so we decided to share one Dessert, which was Very Tasty Fluffy Cake with Vanilla Cream. It is a Traditional Hungarian Dessert " Aranygaluska" Love this Dessert Sooo much:) My Grandma always made for us:)




Everything was so Delicious, Fresh and I Loved that You can eat Traditional Hungarian Dishes with Good Wines, always a Good Company.
I would Like to Thank to És Bisztró for our Fantastic Dinner, and we will come back for sure:)

Enjoy the Photos

Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


És Bisztró Website:

És Bisztró Facebook:

És Bisztró Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/esbisztro/?hl=en


Please Follow our pages:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:
















My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes