The Fantastic Kollázs Brasserie and Bar in Budapest


Hey Beauties,

Today I will show you Kollázs Brasserie & Bar in Budapest, Hungary, where I had a Very Nice lunch:)




History About Kollázs:

The concept beyond the name reflects in all aspects of the experience. The interior design and décor are a collage of old and new, Luxurious and Simple, similar to the history of Budapest. The menu features a Blend of local and International flavours, as well as traditional and modern dishes. The service is relaxed for the casual diner and professional for the formal diner. In addition a timeless selection of music ranging from French, Hungarian, international songs, exclusively selected for Kollázs – completes this unique experience.
The Interior was designed by the San Francisco based interior architecture and design company, EDG. The space represents the artistic era of the 1910s and ’20s, the coffee house culture, as well as the Art Nouveau style. Artwork is contemporary and consistently changes, complimenting and balancing the historic interior design.
As Budapest begins to emerge as a modern city without forgetting the past, Kollázs will complement the city perfectly and allow it to be defined by the needs of the guests that enter.









When we entered the Restaurant I noticed the Beautiful Design:) 
The Service was Quick and very Kind:)
When I saw the Menu first time, I felt 
"I will be in trouble" because I wanted to taste Everything:) 
We got some Fresh Cocktails, one with Green Matcha and the other with Ginger Beer, Both were super Tasty:)





For Starters I tried the "Duck Salad" Herb Salad, Peach, Lavender, Honey Vinaigrette
My Best Duck Salad ever. If you Love Duck You have to Try this Salad:) Everything was sooo good and Balanced, it was Super Interesting:)






Of Course I couldn't miss the Foie Gras Terrine with Apricot, Almond, Almond Milk :)
It looked so Beautiful and tasted Delicious:) 






The last Starters was the "Goat Cheese" Cherry Consommé, Fennel,Poppy Seed It was a very Interesting combination , Loved it:)




For Main I had Duck Leg , Carrot, Elderflower
One of my Favourite Duck Leg Dish ever, The Meat was perfectly done and Everything was so Delicious:)



For Dessert I had a traditional Hungarian Dessert  "Rákoczi Túros" but a version with a twist

It was so Delicious:) You have to try this one, I promise you will Love:)





Kollázs Brasserie & Bar Is a very Unique and Excellent place, with Amazing Beautiful Dishes with affordable prices.
You have to visit Kollázs if you are in Budapest:)
I would Like to thank to Kollázs  for my Amazing lunch:) and Special Thank To Fanni Bakos-Blumenthal for this Fantastic Experience.
I will come back for sure, can't wait to try more Dishes and Cocktails from the menu:)


Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


Kollázs Brasserie & Bar Website:

Kollázs Brasserie & Bar Facebook:

Kollázs Brasserie & Bar  Instagram:
















My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes