The Hilton Budapest: Most Beautiful View




Dear Lovelies,

I was sooo Excited to Visit again Hilton Budapest, as you know in March We spent there Really Fantastic Night. 
Here is the Full Review if you missed: http://openklosetfashion.blogspot.pt/2017/04/hilton-budapest-hotel-and-royal-castle.html#disqus_thread


I do travel a Lot and Visited over 80 Hotels, but there are few Hotels which are closer to my Heart.
Why? There are many reasons, Well, first the People that I meet in the Hotels, they make me really feel home and many times I make very Good relationship with some of those people:) 
The Hotel Design, I am big fan of Classic and Elegant styles.
And the Food, I was never a Bag or Shoe Addict but Food I love to eat slow and really enjoy the Flavours.
I do Love Fashion, especially Very Unique and Good Quality Clothes, Shoes but I do not have 100 pairs of shoes, even though I get many from brands...

In Hilton Budapest I found this all, and in this Hotel you will have the Most Beautiful View in Budapest, to the Historic City and River Danube.






Hilton Budapest Hotel is at Buda Side Of Budapest, next to Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion, located in the Royal Castle District, The Hotel is in the distance of a quick walk to Buda Castle, Budapest Historical Museum and the Hungarian National Gallery. 

I had a Gorgeous Panoramic Suite with the Most Beautiful View ever.
I got some sweet Birthday Welcome from the Hotel too:) 


















Night View From My Gorgeous Suite:




 
 
After, I visited the Executive Lounge to have some Tea and my Favourite "Pogácsa" which is a Traditional Hungarian Salty  pastry:) It's homemade by the hotel and always soooo Fresh:) The Best Ever:)
I had a Dinner too here, they always have Warm Soup, Main Dish, Salads, Cheeses:)







Next Morning I had my Breakfast in the Room:) It was sooo Good:)
Do you Love Breakfast in your Hotel Room too?









Later Csilla, the photographer, arrived and we had some Fresh Salad, Cocktails and Dessert at the Bar:)
Csilla made some Amazing Photos, thank you again for your help:)









Before I left the Hotel, I had a Nice tea with Daniella, she is the Marketing Manager, and we had a Nice talk:)
I was really sad to say GoodBye to Hilton Budapest, I love so much this Hotel:) 

I would Like to thank to Hilton Budapest for my Amazing Stay and for Daniella her Kind attitude and company:)
Very Special thanks to Csilla, for her Amazing Work and Photos.



Love Open Kloset By Karina
True Beauty Comes From Within"

Hilton Budapest Hotel Website:
http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hungary/hilton-budapest-BUDHITW/index.html

Hilton Budapest Hotel Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HiltonBudapest/

Hilton Budapest Hotel Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/hiltonbudapest/




Please Follow our Pages

Photos:
Csilla Horváth 


Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/openklosetbykarina/

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/openklosetbykarina/

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes