LOVELY LUNCH AT HOSTARIA OSOTTOOSOPRA RESTAURANT



Darlings,

I hope you are enjoying my Venice, Italy Travel Guide, Reviews:) You can see more on my Instagram:) If you are planning to visit Venice, my Reviews will help you for sure:) 
Feel Free to let me know if you have any Questions:) Yesterday we had such a Lovely Lunch at Hostaria Osottosopra Restaurant.













We just Loved it, the Food was excellent, with Nice typical venetian Dishes. The Place was Nice, had a lovely Atmosphere.
The service was very very Kind & Super Quick. In Italy, the menu has Starters, First & second courses , plus Desserts. Well, I love to eat but it is really a lot of food if you follow up and choose from each courses. I would Love to try as more because the Food in Italy is incredible but not easy:)


OUR EXPERIENCE:

This Restaurant is sooo Lovely, and the Foood..OMG:) Sooo Good:) Super Fresh, Rish Flavours, Traditional Venetian Dishes...yummm:) Italian Food is soooo Good:)
The Service was very helpful & Kind:) 100% recommend this place:)

STARTERS:










MAIN DISHES:








DESERTS:







I would like to thank to Hostaria Osottosopra for our Excellent Lunch and for Everything:) We Loved Everything soooo much:)



Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)








Hostaria Osottosopra Website:

Hostaria Osottosopra Facebook:

Hostaria Osottosopra Instagram:

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes