THE BEST BAKERY IN VENICE:FARINI


Darlings,

I love Bakeries, what about you? During our Venice trip I wanted to visit at least one.Farini Bakery has Amazing options, Pizzas, Poke Bowls,Bruschettas,Salads, Focaccias, Desserts...yummm:)
We had a Lovely Late Lunch here, and Everything was super Delicious:) We had Pizzas,Pasta Salad, Desserts. The Service was very Kind and Quick. If you Love Bakeries, and you are In Venice, or Milano 
(they have there too) you have to visit Farini. You will Love:)
The Food was super Fresh.The Pizzas were just Amazing.







OUR EXPERIENCE:
















Everything was super Fresh & Delicious.
I would like to thank to Farini for our Amazing Experience,we will come back:)


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)







FARINI WEBSITE:

FARINI FACEBOOK:

FARINI INSTAGRAM:



My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes