LACTOJOY PERFECT SOLUTION FOR LACTOSE INTOLERANCE

   



 

Darlings,

Today on the blog, I am bringing you a very serious problem, Lactose Intolerance.Every day more and more people suffering because of this problem. The last few years I noticed that after eating Food, Products with lactose, I have some discomfort.I really love cheese, So I started to search on internet solutions for this issue and I found LactoJoy. I was sooo Curious and Excited about the product. You can also Test for Free, before buying a full pack:) How Amazing is that:) 



First let me share with you some infos about Lactose Intolerance:

Lactose intolerance is a common digestive problem where the body is unable to digest lactose, a type of sugar mainly found in milk and dairy products.

Symptoms of lactose intolerance usually develop within a few hours of consuming food or drink that contains lactose.

They may include:

diarrhoea

a bloated stomach

stomach cramps and pains

stomach rumbling

feeling sick


ABOUT LactoJoy:

(Infos from LactoJoy website)

Lactose intolerance is certainly not a new topic. Yet, in our society, it is still burdened with the image of a disease. LactoJoy wants to change this! We dispense with old-fashioned, pharmacy-style packaging that is reminiscent of medicines from the last century. LactoJoy is different. We know that lactose intolerance is completely normal. And that is why we offer lactase tablets that come with a modern edge and an elegant design – to suit you and your active lifestyle. Thanks to LactoJoy, you can relax and enjoy your latte macchiato with friends at a café. And you won’t have to hesitate when accepting an invitation to that next business luncheon. Once again, you will have the freedom to eat whatever you feel like eating. But it’s not just LactoJoy’s stylish packaging that will win you over. The tablets themselves also offer a decisive advantage compared to other commercial lactase supplements: LactoJoy tablets are scored, which enables you to conveniently determine the dosage yourself. Moreover, you can order and pay the easy way, whether from home or on the road, directly at our LactoJoy online shop. Thanks to our subscription function, you can regularly place an order that is tailored specifically to your needs. This subscription can be cancelled on a monthly basis, of course, and the shipping costs are free within Germany. Our website isn’t limited to just ordering LactoJoy tablets, by the way. Our LactoJoy blog regularly informs you about topics related to lactose intolerance and a healthy lifestyle. Next to delicious lactose-free recipes, you will also find tips and tricks for everyday life with lactose intolerance. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website!


YOU CAN READ HERE MORE ABOUT LACTOJOY


UNBOXING THE PRODUCT:

Tha packaging is really Nice, Simple & Love the Classy Design. This Package really suits every occasion.

Super Practical size so I can put in my Small Bag. Easy to use, just Slide to enjoy your tablets.












MY EXPERIENCE, PERSONAL OPINION:








I was very excited about this,because to be honest, I can live without many lactose products but Cheeses are my Favourites. I never tried anything before for lactose intolerance and I was hoping that LactoJoy can help me.

Love,that the product is Vegan, Gluten/Fructose/Lactose/Histamine Free. Since I follow very healthy Lifestyle, for me this was very important.

IMPORTANT INFOS ABOUT THE LACTOJOY TABLETS:

Thanks to LactoJoy you can experience carefree enjoyment of your food once again. LactoJoy tablets furnish the body with the missing enzyme lactase, which aides the body in the digestion of milk sugar (lactose). The convenient packaging with its elegant design is the ideal companion as you go about your daily routine with lactose intolerance.

READ HERE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS

I tried LactoJoy before My favourite Buffalo Mozzarella  Salad. The Tablet directly helps the body with the digestion and I felt immediately the difference. It was such a Huge relief that finally I can have some of my Favourites without any discomfort. After Ice cream, I felt 100% okay as well.

I only took 1 tablets but you can take more depending on your degree of lactose intolerance. 

Please note that you should not take more than 10 tablets/day.

What do you think about LactoJoy? Would you like to try?

You can test FOR FREE HERE:) which is really amaing,I think:)

SHOP HERE THE PRODUCTS


Love, Kisses Open Kloset By Karina
Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)

"True Beauty Comes From Within"


LACTOJOY WEBSITE:

https://www.lactojoy.de/en

LACTOJOY FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/lactojoy

LACTOJOY INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/lactojoy/






My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes