DERMADRY, THE ANTI-SWEAT DEVICE


 

Darlings,

Today I am bringing you a very serious & important issue & a great solution for it. Are you familiar with sweating too much on your hands,  feet & under arms or witHyperhidrosis? If yes, I will show you the best Iontophoresis Machine on the market from DermadryCanadian-based company.

If you have similar issues the product now is 30% off & with my code: KARINA you can enjoy 40% off in total.


MY STORY & WHY I DECIDED TO ORDER & TEST DERMADRY:

I was searching so long for something that really helps & I tried many products but sadly nothing worked. I tried several creams, treatments & nothing really helped. Are you familiar with these feelings? It is a very unconfortable situation & when I first red about Dermadry, I felt hope. 

When I went to their website & I red many great feedback, recommended by dermatologists, doctors, I felt that I have to give a try to this Device.

My main issue is sometimes my hands get very sweaty, when I get very nervous for example.

I also do weekly 3 times exercise & 

My fiance has exactly the same issues, so for us this device would be just perfect this is why I decided to give a try.

I was reading a lot great reviews about Dermadry so I decided to order & try out.

I am really curious about this machine & it is so important that the device is Trusted by Dermatologists.

My fiancé is very excited too, because finally maybe we found our solution for this issue.

I will update our experience & share with you in this article :)


Here are few experiences & thoughts by Doctors:


Dr. Hope Mitchell

“ I think Dermadry is a fantastic option. I love Dermadry® for my patients who have hyperhidrosis. ”

Dr. Hope Mitchell, MD, FAAD,

Board-Certified Dermatologist | USA

Dr. Raj Singh

“ Dermadry is a very effective treatment, I can tell you my patients that use it properly have amazing results. ”

Dr. Raj Singh, MD, FACP, FASN

Board-Certified Physician | USA


Let me share with you first some important infos about this Anti-sweat Device:


ABOUT DERMADRY:













For Hands, Feet, and Underarms 

98.3% Success Rate

 Up to 6 Weeks of Dryness

 100-Day Risk-Free Trial 

Dermatologist-Recommended


WHAT IS DERMADRY?

DERMADRY'S IONTOPHORESIS MACHINE

The best way to get dry.

IONTOPHORESIS: IT JUST WORKS

Unlike creams and antiperspirants, iontophoresis has a tremendous success rate in achieving complete dryness.

 

MOST AFFORDABLE SOLUTION

While other treatments might dry up your savings account, Dermadry is a cost-effective one-time purchase.

 

QUICK AT-HOME TREATMENTS

Iontophoresis treatments only take 15 to 20 minutes and can provide results that last up to 6 weeks.

 

DRUG-FREE SOLUTION

Iontophoresis uses a light electrical current to halt the production of sweat from the sweat glands.


What I really loved about testing this product,the 100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so I can feel cal if somehow for me doesn´t work....


 Every Dermadry iontophoresis machine comes with these features:


GUARANTEE

100

100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee

98% of Dermadry’s clients have experienced great results. If you’re afraid of being among the unlucky 2%, rest assured, we’ll give you a full refund if you’re not satisfied with your results. Find out how to request a refund.


SUPPORT

24/7

Team of Experts Available 24/7

Dermadry’s friendly team of experts is always here to help. Contact us anytime if you have questions about iontophoresis devices, treatment schedules or any general sweat-related inquiries.


FREE SHIPPING

$ 0

Free Express Shipping Worldwide

No unpleasant surprises at checkout. Dermadry offers free international express shipping. We want you to receive your device quickly, so you can start your new sweat-free life as soon as possible.


WARRANTY

5 years

Unbeatable   5-Year Warranty

Dermadry’s devices are proudly assembled in Canada following strict ISO 13485 procedures and exclusively made of medical-grade materials. Our devices are built to last, and we’re proud to offer a 5-year warranty.


The Condition

What is Hyperhidrosis

(Excessive Sweating)


Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition characterized by excessive sweating that affects 4.8%1 of the population. Those who suffer from the condition sweat 4-5 times more than the average person, largely exceeding what is needed for body temperature regulation.

The condition is linked to a decreased quality of life and can have negative effects on an affected individual’s occupational, physical, emotional, and social life. A lack of awareness combined with the fear of embarrassment leads many to suffer in silence, which is why it is often referred to as “the silent handicap”.


Dermadry® Iontophoresis:

Finally, a solution that works


 Dermadry, an innovative and effective solution for excessive sweating. More than 98%* of Dermadry's customers obtain positive results with our device which is reaaly a great feedback & results:)


Please check  HERE incredible Before/After photos from Dermadry's customers

I can´t wait to receive my device & try, I will share my personal experience with you guys:)

If you have similar issues the product now is 30% off & with my code: KARINA you can enjoy 40% off in total.


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 

Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"

DERMADRY WEBSITE:







My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes