WE CARE A LOT/UP CIRCLE PRODUCTS REVIEW FOR ROSÁCEA AND ACNE



Darlings,

Today I am bringing you my review about Up Circle products which I was using for a month, from the store We Care A Lot. 

I tested 4 products and loved the results. If you have rosácea and acne, you must try these ones. They are really affordable and also very effective.


Minhas Queridas,

Hoje estou a trazer-vos a minha review sobre Up Circle products, que estive a usar durante um mês, da loja We Care A Lot.

Testei 4 produtos e adorei os resultados. Se têm rosácea e acne, têm de experimentar estes. São bastante acessíveis em termos de preço e têm efeitos muito bons.







THE PRODUCTS WHICH I USED

OS PRODUTOS QUE USEI:


Face Scrub with Coffee + Roseship [Citrus] Vegan Exfoliator

This scrub is one of my favourites, calms down the skin and 

my skin is so soft, clean and brighter after using.

The texture and smell is very nice.

I use weekly 1-2 times.

O esfoliante é um dos meus favoritos, acalma a pele e a minha pele fica tão macia, limpa e brilhante depois de usar.

A textura e aroma é muito agradável.

Usei 1-2 vezes por semana.


MAIS INFOS AQUI:

https://wecare-a-lot.com/Face-Scrub-with-Coffee-Roseship-Citrus-Vegan-Exfoliator-p532508149





Natural Vegan Eco Face Mask with Kaolin Clay to clear spots


This mask is the best one that I ever tried, immediately calms & brightens the skin, incredible products.

I use weekly 3 times.


A máscara é a melhor que já alguma vez experimentei, acalma imediatamente a pele e clareia também, produtos incríveis.

Usei 3 vezes por semana.

MAIS INFOS AQUI:

https://wecare-a-lot.com/Natural-Vegan-Eco-Face-Mask-with-Kaolin-Clay-to-clear-spots-p532504573







Face Moistureiser With Vitamine E - Up Circle

The texture is very light, brightens my skin, calms down redness. After using few times, it completely eliminated all my redness.

Just love it. I use every day Morning and Night.

A textura é muito leve, clareia a minha pele e acalma a vermelhidão. A pele vermelha desapareceu por completo depois de usar algumas vezes.


MAIS INFOS AQUI:

https://wecare-a-lot.com/Face-Moistureiser-With-Vitamine-E-Up-Circle-p527710725





Organic Collagen Boosting Face Serum with Coffee + Roseship

I was a bit sceptic about this one, because the texture is more oily and for my skin I should not use oils but it works well with my skin.

I use only at night before the cream.

Estava um pouco desconfiada sobre este, porque é textura é muito oleosa e a minha pele por norma não deve usar óleos, mas este funcionou bem com a minha pele.


MAIS INFOS AQUI:

https://wecare-a-lot.com/Organic-Collagen-Boosting-Face-Serum-with-Coffee-Roseship-p532502196



YOU CAN SHOP THE LINE HERE

PODEM COMPRAR AQUI


FINAL THOUGHTS:

I was using the products for a month and I truly recommend. I was really sceptical, because is really difficult to find good products for my special skin,  but they work 100% and they are really affordable.

The products are Now on discount, totally worth it to try.


PENSAMENTOS FINAIS:

Usei os produtos durante um mês e recomendo vivamente. Estava com algumas dúvidas porque a minha pele é muito especial e sempre difícil de tratar, mas eles funcionaram 100% comigo e estão a um preço acessível.

Os produtos estão agora com desconto, vale mesmo a pena experimentarem.


WE CARE A LOT WEBSITE:

https://wecare-a-lot.com/


WE CARE A LOT INSTAGRAM:


https://www.instagram.com/wecarealotcosmetics/


© 2012-2021 Open Kloset By Karina All Rights Reserved (Photos & Content)

Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"
Obrigada por lerem o meu post e pelo Amor :)

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes