GENTLEBANDS: SUSTAINABLE-ETHICAL-HANDCRAFTED BANDS FOR MEN



Darlings,

Wishing you all Happy weekend.

Today, I am bringing you a very unique Brand: Gentlebands who has the most authentic Bands for men. I was searching gift ideas for my husband and found on Instagram their page.  It was love at first sight. The designs are sooo unique, honestly I never saw rings for guys so original and stylish.I checked their website and they have over 320 different models. Honestly it was very hard to pick only one.



Before I show you my 3 favorites, let me share with you some important infos about the brand.


The  Mission of the brand is RE-IMAGINED HANDCRAFTED BANDS FOR MEN.

They are using unconventional materials like  ancient meteorites, retired spacecraft titaniumdinosaur fossils and Hawaiian Koa wood.

Their main goal is create something individual.

I think this is what I felt the first time when I saw Gentlebands Rings. 

Each piece is a work of Art which makes so outstanding the brand.


I found super interesting that they collaborate with seasoned and talented artisans from family-owned workshops.


Ethical & Sustainable

The brand cares deeply about the planet and they are  committed to protecting it. For me this is also very important if I choose a brand, these details makes such a huge difference.


They partner with international organizations to offset their carbon footprint and ensure that all natural materials used in their rings, such as wood and antlers, are sustainably harvested by licensed partners or recycled/reclaimed. They even  go the extra mile to verify that  all of their partners practice ethical employment principles.


 Gentlebands has several themed collections to help to their customers find their perfect rings. For example,  I really love the Galactic Legends collection - https://gentlebands.com/galactic-legends/ for Sci-fi fans and the Jurassic collection - https://gentlebands.com/product-category/jurassic/  for history lovers. Find below all the collections:

JURASSIC

COSMOS

SIGNORE

CLASSIC

ADVENTURER

RUGGED RING


If you want to wear your ring as a necklace , they also have Chain section - https://gentlebands.com/product-category/chains/  This alternative solution, allowing individuals to keep their significant 'gift and promise' close to them at all times.


MY FAVORITES:


I really liked 3 styles, I will show you each style.

I ordered only one design but I think in the future, I will get the others as well. It was a very difficult decision because each one has something unique.




ABOUT THE RING:


HIT THE BULLSEYE

An arrow in romantic rose gold draws a bold line between bands of genuine Hawaiian Koa

wood and vividly patterned turquoise, above a polished tungsten base that gleams like a rare treasure.

This ring has incredible character and something very wise to say: “Never miss your one shot at love.”


CHECK THE RING HERE












ABOUT THE RING:


Embrace the Bold

A symphony of strength and splendor. Forged in durable tungsten, its hammered edges speak of resilience and character.

At its heart lies a mesmerizing green opal, vibrant and alive, making this ring not just wear-resistant, but a standout piece of craftsmanship.


CHECK THE RING HERE









ABOUT THE RING:


Men’s Black Tungsten Hunting Ring Wedding Band Wood Deer Nature 8MM

Display your true love of the outdoors with this beautiful, Deer nature scene ring. Inlaid with real Koa Wood which signifies bravery, bold, fearless, or warrior. If you are a hunter, camper or know one then this is the best gift or wedding band for you.


  • Scratch-resistant finish, forever keeps it’s shine.
  • High-polish, comfort-fitted band.
  • Genuine Tungsten Carbide ring.
  • Center is inlaid with real “Koa Wood”.
  • Overlaid with a steel cut-out of two Deer silhouettes and trees in silver.
  • Hypoallergenic, sturdy and durable.
  • Four times as strong as titanium.
  • Measures in width: 8MM (millimeters).
  • Great for those who love the country, hunting look with a sophisticated feel.


CHECK THE RING HERE








FINAL THOUGHTS:


What do you think about this super authentic brand: Gentlebands

Do you like the designs?

I truly love the "Story" and " Mission" of the brand, it is really Amazing and so Authentic.


I decided to order the The Closer Tungsten+Opal Design,  I love Opal stone, I have 2 jewelry pieces with that stone and the Green color is one of my hubby's favorite so , I think he will love it:)


can't wait that the ring arrives, stay tuned:)



GENTLEBANDS WEBSITE:

https://gentlebands.com/


GENTLEBANDS  INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/gentle_bands/


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"
© 2012-2024 Open Kloset By Karina All Rights Reserved (Photos & Content)







My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes