Up & Down: Edgy and Elegant Fusion Restaurant




Dear Lovelies,

Today i would like to share my Experience at Up & Down fusion restaurant, combining Hungarian, French and Asian cuisine.
I had here a nice lunch and girly talk with Judit Szauer, she is a Gastro PR Guru, she gave me some nice advices in which Restaurants to visit In Budapest, she is the best in this:)  and with Festy, she is a very sweet hungarian Blogger:) Thank you Festy for your Tips, Cant wait to meet with you girls again:) 
We had a really nice time, talking about Food, Fashion, Beauty, Food and more foood:) Ahha , we are all big Gastro Fans :) 

The First thing that i noticed was the Unique Design of the Restaurant: Christal Chandeliers, on the Walls are over exposed Helmut Newton photos  in classic frames, colourful background lighting:) Just Loved it:)



I asked for starter Foie Gras Pâtê ( This dish is one of my favorite , if i go to a restaurant, i always ask this, 99% because they can do this in so many ways, and i love it sooo much) and it was very tasty.
For main dish i had duck breast , this dish was Asian style and it was served in a cute box:) Very Nice presentation and great idea:)

For Dessert i had a nice white chocolate mousse, it was light and so delicious. I never had white choco Mousse and i really loved this one:)
I tasted the Girls dishes too and everything was very good:) 

 Festy had some nice chicken breast, black root with trouffle and pak-choy, it looked sooo Beautiful and was soo yummmi:) 


After my lunch i had a nice ginger tea ( fresh ginger+hot water) I never skip this routine and i was really happy that they had fresh ginger, cause not all Restaurants have or use:) 
I would like to Thank to Up & Down Restaurant for this Great Experience for the kind service and for my Ginger Tea:) 
Enjoy the Photos Love 
Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"

Up & Down Website:

Up & Down Facebook:

Up & Down Instagram:

Szauer Judit Gastro PR:

Follow our pages:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

Open Kloset By Karina Group:

Snapchat:OpenKloset
















My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes