Márga Bistro




Dear Lovelies,

My Budapest trip was really Amazing and I'm very excited to show you all the places, Gastro tips,where I went and had very nice experiences. If you ever visit Budapest dont miss this sweet place MÁRGA BISTRO.
I loved the Clean, Lovely design of the place, super friendly and kind service.

If its about choosing dishes I'm always the "difficult one" because I like to ask questions about the dishes and Gellért Bence was really helpful, he explained me everything.
Besides the perfect suggestions what he gave me, I had a very tasty wine which was the perfect choice for my lunch.
I was so in love with the white wine that at the end I had to ask him to give me the name:)

Well,lets talk about the food because it was very special and sooo sooo delicious.
Hmmm I am still thinking on that duck liver pate with homemade brioche what I had for starter. It was sooo tasty:) Definitely you must try this starter:)


I Promise, whatever you choose from the menu you will be amazed. After tasting the dishes I felt that I was eating not just delicious food but quality as well. This is very important for me.
The presentation was beautiful and everything were in balance. I am a big Gastro fan and I could say MÁRGA BISTRO is an excellent place to eat Delicous and unique dishes and It's an experience you won't forget :)

I would like to thank MÁRGA BISTRO and the Chef for this really Amazing lunch, I enjoyed each minute and special thank to Gellért Bence for the kind service, help and for those wine suggestions, one of my fav since that day:)
Enjoy the photos
Love Open Kloset By Karina
"True Beauty Comes From Within"


MÁRGA BISTRO Website: http://margabisztro.hu/
MÁRGA BISTRO Facebook:
MÁRGA BISTRO Instagram: 

Follow our pages:

Open Kloset By Karina Instagram:

Open Kloset By Karina Facebook:

Open Kloset By Karina Group:

Snapchat:OpenKloset



















My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes