PROMIXX IX-R REVIEW


Hey Beauties,

How was Everyone's Weekend? Mine was Nice, I visited one of My Favourite places in Alentejo, but I will talk about this trip later in my Upcoming Post:) 
I travel a lot, but being Healthy, Exercise 3 times /week is Super Important for me. So I try To Visit The Hotel's Gym, usually they  have one:)
I always Drink Protein Shakes before my Exercices and I noticed that Mixing well the Products can be a "Challenge". Depends on the Products, but I noticed that many Times it wasn't well mixed.
Have you ever had this problem? 
I tried few days ago a PROMiXX mixer, the iX-R one and I just Love it. Sooo easy to Use and Finally 100% Perfect Drink mixture.






















ABOUT PROMiXX MIXER iX-R

The latest evolution of the game-changing PROMiXX mixer, the iX-R is a lithium-ion, high-powered vortex mixer and the world’s most advanced electric mixer bottle. A sleek and stylish design, finished with a stainless steel trim with Pacific Blue details and the genius of the scientifically-engineered, blunt blade. 

THE IX-R SPECS

NUTRIPOD Compatible

600ml Sports Bottle

X-Blade Technology

Vortex 16,000 RPM

Ergonomic

Performance Seals

IX SERIES

The mixer of choice for thousand of fitness professionals globally.
Trusted by 500,000 users Worldwide.
Endorsed by 1000+ elite athlete ambassadors 'Best Seller','Most Wished For'
and 'Most Gifted' e-commerce award ,four years running.


INNOVATION OVER IMITATION

Where others have tried to emulate PROMiXX, we continue to innovate. We are not about staying one step ahead of the game; we're about changing it. With intelligent technology and superior design, PROMIXX mixers are sleek, stylish and the only mixer bottles that matter. 


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:








The Mixer Is Amazing. Very Easy To Use and For me very Practical, I can take it with me easily on my trips:)
The Design is Nice and Very Good Quality, stainless steel trim with Pacific Blue details, Just Love it:) Affordable Price:)
Love the easy way to Charge!
This is a ‘must-have’ gadget for all health and fitness enthusiasts. I Recommend 100% :)

Read more here about the PROMiXX MIXER iX-R




PROMIXX Website:

PROMIXX Facebook:

PROMIXX Insagram:


My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes