FLIPCHAP HANDMADE PHOTO ALBUM REVIEW



 
Darlings,

I hope You All are Safe during these difficult days, Stay Positive.
Wishing You all Happy Week with this Quote:
"Your Life Story are made up of Chapters of Memories.
Today on the Blog I will show you FlipChap, where I made a Beautiful Photo Album.
FlipChap helps to capture the current Moment and make a Beautiful book that marks every chapter in your Life.You can make Photo Books,Photo Albums,HD Flush Mount Album
Handmade Box, Chapters,Accessories.



 

UNBOXING OUR ALBUM:

It was very easy to create this Album, FlipChap will help you step by step,how to create an Album, Photo Book or whatever you prefer:)

I think, it is important to capture our Memories, Moments and Chapters of our Life. FlipChap helps,to make it in a Most Beautiful Way. Loved the Quality of the Album, Just Amazing.The Photos, Colours are Beautiful, I am sooo Happy with our Album.

They sent some extra Gifts,Freebies. Like Calendar, photos, Small Photo album,Book markers, it was sooo Sweet:)

You can also make Photo Books,Photo Albums,HD Flush Mount Album
Handmade BoxChapters,Accessories.

THE EXTRA GIFTS, FREEBIES: BOOK MARKERS, PHOTOS, CALENDAR:

How Sweet are these Gifts:) Love the Small Book with our Photos, and the Book Markers, Calendar are Amazing:) We were so touched by these Extra Gifts, how Thoughtful:)

















OUR BEAUTIFUL ALBUM:

THE HANDMADE PANDORA SLIDE BOX:

This handmade box is Beautiful, You can find more types HERE:)
You can choose the colours,type :)
I really Love that  Each box is completely handmade with an artisan skill.How Unique, right?:) FlipChap pays attention to small details as well so you can have the Most Unique Album & Experience.






THE ALBUM BY PAGES:


Here you can see many pages from our Album, The Quality of each page is Excellent and sooo Beautiful.






















You can Find out more HERE ABOUT MORE OPTIONS.


FINAL THOUGHTS:

I think during these hard times, capturing memories, moments are so important.
With FlipChap you can create Beautiful Albums and more and show to your Family,your Kids. I remember, when my Mum shows our Photos to Family, how Emotional are those Moments. 

We should create these Albums because Memories can fade but with Photo Album you will have them Forever.

These Prints Gives you a Real Heart Warming Feelings.

I hope you enjoyed my article about FlipChap:) I recommend 100% this Brand, if you would like to capture your Memories, Moments, FlipChap offers the best options:) Super Easy to create your own Albums, Books and the Quality is Excellent, plus Very affordable. If you have any questions, let me know, I am happy to help:)


Love, Kisses Open Kloset By Karina



Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)


"True Beauty Comes From Within"






FlipChap Website:

FlipChap Facebook:

FlipChap Instagram:


My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes