FoodMarble Review: Digestive Tracker & App




Darlings,

“Good Food Ends with Good Talk.” – Geoffrey Neighor
Today I am bringing a very Interesting Device,which can help you with Digestive difficulties.
FoodMarble AIRE  is the World´s First Personal,portable digestive tracker,breath test device and connected app.
Did you know that 40-70% of the population has digestive problems, Food intolerance.
Or that 1 in 8 people experience frequent digestive disruption?
This smart Device can help ,measure how your Body digests food in real time. Sounds Interesting, right?



Before I show you My Device let me share some important infos first.

FOODMARBLE:

DIGESTIVE SCIENCE, POCKET-SIZED
( From FoodMarble Website)

Breath Testing for intolerances has been around in hospitals for a very long time and FoodMarble says that they are based on the same technology. They share information about their validation studies, which you can find here:
https://foodmarble.com/how-it-works



UNBOXING FOODMARBLE AIRE:


The Pack includes 2 boxes one with the Device, Charging cable, Protective Pouch and a Quick start Guide. You can carry the device in the protective pouch when you’re not using it. The Other Box contains the FODMAP testing guide, and sachets of lactose, fructose, sorbitol and inulin for the FODMAP challenges.






The device itself is very small and it fits in the palm of your hand. It feels like it's made of hard plastic and you can remove the grey part at the front of the device to clean the mouthpiece.













FODMAP challenges:

The FODMAP program is an optional extra which can help you find food intolerances quickly. These are sachets of sugars present in common foods like Milk, Apples, Garlic. When you go through the challenge, you can test yourself with only one food component sugar at a time and know if you are intolerant towards that food sugar. With this information you can control the portion of the food or eliminate the food.










My TESTS and results:



I was curious about intolerances that I might have, because I do face some digestive issues from time to time. So far, I have done two FODMAP challenges  and I plan to do the others soon. Doing these challenges is pretty easy and straightforward. You just go to the challenges tab and select the FODMAP you are trying to test. The app gives you all the instructions afterward. One thing you need to be aware of is that you need to take a Low FODMAP meal the previous night so that your fermentation levels are low in the morning when you take the test. If you’re not familiar with FODMAPs, you can find more information on the FoodMarble blog here: 



Here are my results from the Lactose test:













You can see that my fermentation levels were slightly high in the first breath reading and they remain in the same level through the test. If I had an increase in hydrogen levels it would have meant that I am intolerant to Lactose, but I guess I’m fine with Lactose.



Next I took the Inulin test, on the sachet it's written that Inulin is found in bread, garlic, onion etc. I repeated the process for taking the FODMAP challenge with the Inulin sachet and here are my results. The results remain low throughout the challenge, this means that I dont have an intolerance to Inulin either.








Fructose Test:









Overall opinion:


I personally feel that this is a very interesting device, and for some people who face digestive issues everyday, this might be very useful to find foods that don't work for them. But for others like myself, it's definitely interesting to know more about my digestion so that I can be stress free.


It was very easy to Use the Device, and I really Love that I can track my Reactions. 100% Recommend, and the Quality is top, with affordabe price.

I think this is the smartest thing ever what I had, and it is super useful & helpful.

 What do you think? If you have any Digestive difficulties, discomforts FoodMarble AIRE  will help you:) Would you like to try?




Love, Kisses Open Kloset By Karina



Thank you for Reading my Post and for the Love:)


"True Beauty Comes From Within"







FoodMarble Website:

FoodMarble Facebook:

FoodMarble Instagram:


My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes