STEVE MADDEN SUMMER COLLECTION




Darlings,

Wishing you Happy Week:)
Today on the Blog, I am bringing you my new pieces from Steve Madden.
Love this brand so much because they have Top Quality Shoes with affordable prices. And their Sneakers collection are sooo Cool.




UNBOXING MY GOODIES:

Steve Madden has The most Beautiful Heels and loved the Daisie TAN SUEDE & Daisie BLACK PATENT models. They are so Chic & Elegant.

I chose a really nice Sneaker, love the colour combination and the Steve Madden Vala Heel Multi Snake.My Sneaker Model is not available on the site but here you can check similar ones.






















WEARING THE PIECES:

Both are very comfortable, and I love that you can easily style them:)

Snake & Animal print are still Big trend and super Chic.
What do you think about "Snake print" ?
















SOME OF MY FAVOUTITES FROM STEVE MADDEN:




































What do you think about Steve Madden shoes, do you like the brand?

Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 

Love:)


Love, Kisses Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"




STEVE MADDEN Website:

STEVE MADDEN Facebook:

STEVE MADDEN Instagram:




My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes