ORIANE DIAMONDS & DIAMOND BLUE REVIEW:MY BEAUTIFUL HEART SHAPE DIAMOND RING



Darlings,

Happy Week for you all with this Quote:“Jewellery Has the Power to Be the One Little Thing That Makes You Feel Unique.”  Finding the right engagement Ring or Jewellery is not easy. If you prefer custom made pieces, like me, even more difficult. Today I am bringing you my Amazing experience with Oriane Diamonds & Diamond Blue Store.They were just so helpful and Kind to make my Dream Ring come True. If you have any special request, they are super Happy to make. Oriane Diamonds has top Quality & Beautiful pieces. 

MY DREAM RING:

I was dreaming about a special Blue Heart shape Diamond Ring and my partner know it as well. He contacted Oriane Diamonds and ask them if they could make this Special Custom Ring.They were so professional and helped him with all the process. ( I didn´t had any clue what´s going on since it was a surprise)

Before I share with you the full story, I selected some Beautiful pieces from Oriane Diamonds.

PHOTOS:












VIDEOS:











MY BEAUTIFUL BLUE HEART SHAPE DIAMOND RING:




















THE PROPOSAL:

We had a work trip booked in April-May in Maldives and my Partner thought that no place & time could me more perfect to propose me after more than 8 years together.

He organized a whole set up, Romantic private Dinner at the Beach, it was really so Beautiful & Romantic.







VIDEO ABOUT MY RING:




FINAL THOUGHTS:

The packaging of the Ring was so Pretty, I really loved the details.

The Ring is Breathtaking, and the size is also perfect. My partner was 100% satisfied with everything and they were really so helpful & kind, which is very important. They have very good prices and the piecs are amazing Quality.

Thank you Oriane Diamonds for making my Dream Ring.

Love Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"


ORIANE DIAMONDS & DIAMOND BLUE INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/orianediamonds_diamondblue/








My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes