THERABREATH REVIEW: HEALTHY ORAL CARE



 Darlings,

Wishing you Beautiful week with this Quote: " A great Smile is always in Fashion". Today on the blog I am bringing you a very important subject: Oral Care and the Best Brand ,what I use TheraBreath. This Brand has Excellent Oral Care products,the world’s fastest-growing oral health care brand and since I started to use their  products I noticed a big difference, I would never go back to other old brands what I used before. What I really Love about TheraBreath that you can read many great articles, Oral Health Resources on their website which is really interesting. Oral Care is super important and also to use  the right products. 



I think it is very important that you read some information about the Brand and their Goal, pls find below:

ABOUT THERABREATH ( From the brand website)

TheraBreath's founder, Dr. Harold Katz created this premium oral care system at the California Breath Clinics over 20 years ago. Since 1994, TheraBreath has become one of five largest oral care companies in the U.S. and the biggest privately held oral care manufacturer in America. Millions of people worldwide use TheraBreath products every day. When someone tries TheraBreath, they love it and continue to use it.

The original formula has been refined dozens of times to become the most complete oral care system available. TheraBreath products are revolutionary because they attack the germs that cause bad breath. TheraBreath doesn't mask bad breath with heavy flavors or powerful odors like other products on the market, it wipes bad breath away. TheraBreath has been proven effective at controlling these bacteria and the embarrassing odor they can cause.

Always continuing his research and testing, Dr. Katz expanded his line of oral care products beyond our original TheraBreath Toothpaste and Oral rinse to focus on specific oral health issues beyond halitosis. TheraBreath has grown to have an extensive line of oral care products that include addressing issues such as gum disease, clearing of tonsil stones, teeth whitening, specialty chewing gum and pet products.

The ongoing news and research on this site is dedicated to educating and explaining the real causes behind dry mouth, halitosis, taste disorders (which include metallic, sour and bitter) and bad breath and how to alleviate these oral care issues by using the clinically tested TheraBreath products that best suit your personal oral health problems.



Why TheraBreath?

For me Healthy Gums & Smile, Fresh Breath, are the most Important and I also had "Dry Mouth" problems. The brand what I used before TheraBreath didn´t solved my "Dry Mouth" issue and I was not 100% satisfied.

Using TheraBreath products really changed my Oral Care, I truly recommend this brand. 

What I really love about the products that they are Clinically-proven and ADA-approved to fight bad breath, also  they are certified vegan, kosher, and gluten-free, no added artificial colors or flavors. 

You will have Fresh Breath by using Top Quality, Safe products.

Many people has gum disease, and TheraBreath products are  Periodontist-formulated with an active ingredient proven to kill the germs that cause gum disease. If you ever had this issue, like me, you know, it is very uncomfortable.

Using their products, I also noticed brighter Smile, they also have Teeth whitening products too.

I really love their Mouth Wash range, The Icy Mint is my favourite, you can check & read more HERE 

Their Toothpaste range is really good too, I use the Fresh Breath 


MY FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FROM THERABREATH:

THERABREATH 24-HOUR HEALTHY GUMS ORAL RINSE W/ ADDED CPC




THERABREATH 24-HOUR FRESH BREATH ORAL RINSE - ICY MINT



THERABREATH FRESH BREATH TOOTHPASTE



I hope you enjoyed my article and if you have any questions about the products, I am happy to help:) 100% recommend TheraBreath Oral Care products.



THERABREATH WEBSITE:

https://www.therabreath.com/


THERABREATH INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/therabreath/


THERABREATH FACEBOOK:

https://www.facebook.com/TheraBreath/


Love, Kisses Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"




My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes