MY FAVOURITE PIECES FROM ORO CENTRAL: AUTHENTIC FINE JEWELRY



Darlings,

"People who wear Jewellery, only accept Good Vibes.” Wishing you all a Beautiful Week:) I love Unique Jewelry, what about you? Today I am bringing you my favourite Brand lately: ORO CENTRAL. They have the most authentic, elegant and sophisticated pieces ever. I will show you some Beautiful pieces what I just ordered, I can´t wait to receive them:)











First let me share the story behind the Brand and about the Founder, Garinn:)

ABOUT ORO CENTRAL (Infos from Oro Central Website)

The brand was founded in 2016. 

With the market saturated with overpriced fine jewelry pieces and low cost costume jewelry, we saw a gap in the market.

We knew we could do better and found a way to bring people fine jewelry at a fair cost. Here we curate timeless and quality pieces for you that won't break the bank.


FOR ORO CENTRAL THE CLIENTS COME FIRST:

We know sometimes you need to see jewelry before committing.

We offer free shipping and free returns within USA so you feel confident about your purchases!



ABOUT THE FOUNDER GARINN AFARIAN:

I was born and raised in Los Angeles. Growing up in a family of jewelers I developed a love for the craft. 

Art has always been a passion of mine and jewelry is really just wearable art. Combine that with my desire to carve out my own path in life made starting Oro Central a no brainer!

Garinn Afarian 

Founder 

MY PERSONAL OPINION & THOUGHTS:

You can shop Earrings,Neckwear,Bangles at Oro Center Site.


MY FAVOURITE EARRINGS:


"Big Love" 14k Yellow Gold




This piece is just so Elegant & Unique, so I decided to add to my shopping list:)

What do you think about this one?

SHOP NOW


"Bleeding Heart" 14k Yellow Gold"





This other Heart shape earrings is my second fav, and love the message of the piece: “Bleeding Heart” earrings embody a timeless femininity. 

SHOP NOW



"Wisteria" 14k Yellow Gold




This piece is just so different, love the shape & design.

SHOP NOW



"Bluebell" 14k Yellow Gold



This Earrings is just sooo Elegant, Love it so much:) What you think?

SHOP NOW



MY FAVOURITE NECKLACES:

"Li'l Heart" 10k Yellow Gold




This Heart charm I choose to match with the 2 other Heart Earrings what I ordered,so I can wear as Matching Set:)

SHOP NOW


"Garland" 10k Yellow Gold



This heart-shaped charm is so Sophisticated & elegant. Love that the  heart is lined with sparkling, cubic zirconia stones, just so Chic.

SHOP NOW


 "Clover" 10k Yellow Gold





My grandmother had this Lucky charm and to honor her memory I felt that, I really want to have this Charm.

SHOP NOW


You can also shop Bangels, you can CHECK HERE the full collection.


FINAL THOUGHTS:

I really love my selected Earrings and Charms, I can´t wait to see and wear,when I receive them.The shipping is Free within USA, which is Amazing too.

100% recomend Oro Central pieces, you will find something Unique there for sure:)

What do you think about ORO CENTRAL pieces?

I think,they are so Elegant & Authentic, must have for Jewelry Lovers for sure.

If you have any questions, let me know, I am happy to help:)


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 

Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"


 

ORO CENTRAL WEBSITE:

https://www.orocentral.com/


ORO CENTRAL INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/orocentral/?hl=en






My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes