FALL/WINTER ESSENTIALS FROM GENTLE HERD


 

Darlings,

Wishing you all Happy week. Today on the blog I will share with you my Fall/Winter essentials from Gentle Herd. This store has the most Amazing Cashmere, Wool clothing ever. If you like my Look and you want to shop your pieces, you can use KARINA25 to get 30% off. They ship worldwide and the items arrived super quick.
 
MY FALL/WINTER LOOK WITH GENTLE HERD:




ME WEARING THE SWEATER:







SHOP THE  SWEATER





This silk Dress is perfect for Holiday Looks and I mixed with the Sweater to create a Fall/Winter Cozy Look.




WEARING THE SWEATER & SILK DRESS TOGETHER:










 

YOU CAN SHOP 30% OFF WITH KARINA25 FROM 

What do you think about my Fall/Winter Look?
If you have any question, pls let me know:)

Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"


My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes