NATURA CULINA SKIN CARE LINE REVIEW



Darlings,

“I’m a big believer in that if you focus on good skincare, you really won’t need a lot of make-up.” — Demi Moore

I can´t agree more with this quote. Today I am bringing you Natura Culina & the products what I decided to order & try.

As you know, I have very sensitive skin & what I really loved about this brand , that you can have a skin consultation with Lenka, the owner, so you can receive a really personalized experience for free.

 NC line is based on a skincare system targeting specific skin issues,like  DRY SENSITIVE SKIN, PREMATURE AGING, HORMONAL BREAKOUTS, ACNE AND ALSO MAINTAINING HEALTHY SKINFor me this part is super important.



First I would suggest you to do the Skin Consultation too:

You get your free, non-toxic, personalized skincare set after Lenka personal help:)

SKIN CONSULTATION


Before I share with you the products,what I decided to try & order pls read the story behind Natura Culina.


ABOUT NATURA CULINA:

Informations from the brand site)


ABOUT THE FOUNDER LENKA TINKA:


I grew up in Karlovy Vary a centuries old European spa city in the Czech Republic. The city was built around seven natural healing springs. These springs became a world renowned healing destination for people suffering from different ailments. Growing up in a city rich in natural resources made it easy for me to become inspired to learn more about nature’s healing properties. My passion for skincare and the healing power of plants started at a very young age, from learning about and collecting herbs for school projects to shopping for ‘grown up’ creams with my lunch money.


Moving to the United States at age 24, became the ultimate adventure of my lifetime. During a particularly challenging time in my personal life, I found myself returning to my roots. I began experimenting with aromas. The power of aroma always brought me back to a familiar and safe place. Through my experiments in the kitchen, I began to heal and share the healing power of plants with others. Natura Culina, meaning “Nature’s Kitchen” in Latin was derived from these times.


After years of sharing my passion, I realized that it was more than just a hobby. The knowledge I acquired through my extensive research about the toxic ingredients that are commonly used in skincare products became a mind-blowing reality check. These findings left me determined to bring a clean, safe alternative to the skincare industry. I want to empower individuals to challenge the skincare industry in learning to ask the important questions about the products that they are putting on their skin. What are the ingredients? Are they safe to use? After all, what we put on our skin ends up in our body! I’m proud to be able to offer my customers clean and safe products that are a natural solution for their skin issues.


THE MISSION OF NATURA CULINA:


Here at Natura Culina we believe in the healing power of plants for the skin. Our unique organic skincare system appreciates individuality and mirrors the simplicity found in nature. Green, clean, and simple; our 100% natural and non-toxic approach has proven to be an effective alternative to solutions that use artificial ingredients. Natura Culina acknowledges that anything we use on our skin will end up in our body. Rooted in nature, our products use a combination of vitamins and age-defying antioxidants found in plants, eliminating the need for the addition of toxins. Our system aligns with nature allowing your skin to heal. We are here to help guide you in finding your unique organic skincare solution, illuminating nature’s ability to heal the skin, mind, and body.


PLEASE READ MORE HERE ABOUT THE BRAND 


THE PRODUCTS WHAT I ORDERED:

What I really loved about Natura Culina that the products are NON TOXIC,CRUELTY FREE, NON GMO. My skin Consultation result suggested me to try the PERIODIC SKINCARE SET.

Details about this line:

If you are struggling with periodic breakouts, especially around your period, our first suggestion for a skincare set would be our Chamomile Skincare Set with the Botanical Face Mask. Our Chamomile products are effective in unclogging pores and in treating cystic acne. Using the Botanical Face Mask 1x per week on a regular basis helps heal existing breakouts and helps prevent future breakouts.

I am really excited to test this line. My skin is really sensitive & sadly,it is so difficult to find the right products but with Natura Culina & Lenka's help, I feel safe to try out this line.









I also ordered The  EUCALYPTUS BODY WASH because it is good for eczema, inflammation, redness and skin irritation which I also have.  I ordered the HAIR OIL TREATMENT, because it helps to  heal inflammation of the scalp such as dandruff or eczema & sadly I also suffer from these.


 EUCALYPTUS BODY WASH


Brighten your day with a bouquet of sunflowers; brighten your skin with sunflower oil! Sunflower oil is the main ingredient added to our Natura Culina Body Wash because it is naturally emollient so it helps your skin retain moisture, making this wash wonderful for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin. Rich in nutrients and antioxidants, sunflower oil is effective in combating the effects of eczema, inflammation, redness and skin irritation.


This regenerating body wash treatment is made with our exclusive blend of Eucalyptus, Spearmint and Rosemary essential oils. The purifying effects of these three oils are designed to help ease muscular pain. If you are an athlete or like to work out on a regular basis, this body wash will help energize the body and the mind, enhancing your performance at the gym or in the boardroom. Eucalyptus, Spearmint and Rosemary essential oils are also prized for their abilities to relieve congestion and open pathways, making this powerful combo greatly beneficial for those with allergies and breathing difficulties.




HAIR OIL TREATMENT


It’s lightweight, it’s color safe, it’s effective. Our Hair Oil Treatment is based on Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil in the company of nourishing Coconut Oil, Rosemary and Mint for the perfect support treatment to promote hair growth and heal inflammation of the scalp such as dandruff or eczema. The key component of Black Cumin Seed Oil, Thymoquinone, is the Holy Grail in our Hair Oil Treatment due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. To restore the condition of your scalp and hair. 


FINAL THOUGHTS:

I can´t wait to receive my goodies from NC & test them. i love that,The Design of the products are minimalistic & clean.

Just love everything about the Brand, the concept, the story behind them & their Mission.

I think having a Skin Consultation is very important, so you can really receive a very personalized treatment. I will share update, about my experience :)

Would you like to try Natura Culina?


NATURA CULINA WEBSITE:

https://naturaculina.com/


NATURA CULINA INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/naturaculina/



Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"
Obrigada por lerem o meu post e pelo Amor :)









My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes