PROMO: GET PAID FOR THE CONTENT YOU ALREADY HAVE


 

Darlings,

Wishing you all Happy Week.

Have you heard about UsePromo? I just found this incredible site, wher I can sell my content.

Sounds interesting, right?

Let me show you everything so you can easily SIGN UP and start to sell your content.


Let me show you step by step how Promo works:

It is super easy to use Promo, you need just to Sign Up which is FREE & start to upload your content what you want to sell. Sounds Exciting, right?

For me this is really a Good opportunity because I create content all the time & this way, I can sell them. I need just to upload the photos, videos , put a price & start to earn money. I am loving Promo so far & I promise you will too.


About Promo:

It was never so easy to Get paid for the content you already have,thanks to Promo.

Earn money by allowing brands to buy the photos and videos that are already stored in your camera roll.

The platform simplifies the process of purchasing content from influencers. No more searching through endless social media feeds - just use Promo platform to browse and select the content you need and thats it. You can start to earn with your content.

SIGN UP HERE


Monetize your camera roll.

Promo is a way for photographers or content creators to turn their passion into a source of income.


Promo offers brands access to a wealth of untapped content allowing them to build a more authentic and relatable connection with their audience.


If you want to earn extra income with a super easy way, you will Love Promo

GET STARTED NOW


If you have any questions about my experience, let me know please, I am happy to help.


PROMO WEBSITE:


PROMO INSTAGRAM:

© 2012-2021 Open Kloset By Karina All Rights Reserved (Photos & Content)


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"



My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes