AM ALETELIER BY ALE MAIANI CUSTOM BEACH BAG


 

Darlings,

I love personalized items & few days ago I just received a very Cute Beach bag from

AM aletelier. She makes Beautiful custom made pieces, with engravings.

The Bag I received is perfect for Holidays & I can´t wait to use on the Beach.

Queridas,

Eu adoro items personalizados e há uns dias atrás recebi uma mala de praia mesmo gira da AM aletelier. Ela faz lindas peças customizadas com gravação.

A minha mala é perfeita para ir de férias e não vejo a hora de usar na praia.


UNBOXING THE BAG:



















SOME OF MY FAVORITES FROM AM ALETELIER:

How Lovely are these pieces:)

Tão giras que são estas peças:)







PENSAMENTOS FINAIS:

My bag is so Beautiful & Practical, Love that Ale does so many different styles. I can´t wait to have more designs from her.


FINAL THOUGHTS:


A minha mala é tão linda e prática, adoro que a Ale faça tantos estilos diferentes. Estou ansiosa por ter mais designs dela.


AM ALETELIER INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/amaletelier/?hl=en


© 2012-2021 Open Kloset By Karina All Rights Reserved (Photos & Content)


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"
Obrigada por lerem o meu post e pelo Amor :)

My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes