REVIEW ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR.FERNANDA RICARDO

 Darlings,

Today on the blog, I am brining you my incredible experience with Dra. Fernanda Ricardo.

I did some Facial treatments & my results were excellent. I really loved that, before our treatment we had a very detailed conversation and I felt 100% safe during our process. Dr. Fernanda has many years of experience & I can truly recommend her work & services. She will help you, whatever you need.


Olá a todos e todas,

Hoje no blog, estou a trazer-vos a minha incrível experiência com a Dra. Fernanda Ricardo.

Fiz alguns tratamentos faciais e os meus resultados foram excelentes. Adorei mesmo que, antes do nosso tratamento, tenhamos tido uma conversa detalhada e senti-me 100% segura durante todo o processo. A  Dra. Fernanda tem muitos anos de experiência & e eu recomendo o seu trabalho e os seus serviços. Ela vai ajudar-vos naquilo que precisarem.



ABOUT DR.FERNANDA RICARDO:

Luso-Brazilian, born in São Paulo in 1976 and lived there for 34 years. At 19 I entered the City University of São Paulo, where I completed the Faculty of Dentistry with a sparkle in my eyes. I knew I had chosen the right profession. Soon after I did postgraduate studies in dentistry for special patients and Aesthetic Dentistry. In 2009 I attended the Universidade Paulista concluding my Latus Sensus specialization in Implantology, which became my great passion.

In 2011 I moved to “Cidade Maravilhosa”, Rio de Janeiro, where I won my two great loves: my children, Gael and Maya, my "carioquinhas da gema".

In 2016 I became interested in facial aesthetic procedures, facial harmonization and began my journey in search of knowledge in this area.

There have been countless courses carried out with the objective of knowing this universe in depth.

In 2018, my family and I decided to move.

And we chose Portugal because it is an interesting, quiet place with a very special family history for me.

Arriving in Portuguese lands I continued my search for knowledge. And it was in 2021 that I became a master in dentistry. And it is here, today, that I deliver all my experience and knowledge to my dear patients, who seek a humanized treatment with excellence, whether in the dental segment of Orofacial harmonization, implants and dental prostheses.



SOBRE DRA. FERNANDA RICARDO:


Luso-brasileira, nascida na capital paulista em 1976 e lá vivi por 34 anos. Aos 19 entrei na Universidade Cidade de São Paulo, onde conclui a faculdade de Odontologia com brilho nos olhos. Sabia que tinha escolhido a profissão certa. Logo depois fiz pós-graduação em odontologia para pacientes especiais e odontologia estética. Em 2009 frequentei a Universidade Paulista concluindo assim minha especialização Latus Sensus em Implantologia, que tornou-se minha grande paixão.

Em 2011 mudei-me para “Cidade Maravilhosa”, Rio de Janeiro, onde ganhei meus dois grandes amores: meus filhos, Gael e Maya, meus carioquinhas da gema.

Em 2016 comecei a interessar-me em procedimentos estéticos faciais, a harmonização facial e comecei minha jornada em busca de conhecimento nesta área.

Foram inúmeros cursos realizados com o objetivo de conhecer em profundidade este universo.

Em 2018 eu e minha família decidimos mudar de país.

E escolhemos Portugal por ser um lugar interessante, calmo e com uma história familiar muito especial para mim.

Chegando em terras portuguesas continuei minha busca por saber. E foi em 2021 que tornei-me mestra em medicina dentária. E é aqui atualmente que entrego toda a minha experiência e conhecimento aos meus queridos pacientes, que buscam um tratamento humanizado e de excelência, seja no segmento odontológico de harmonização orofacial, implantes e próteses dentárias.


SOBRE HARMONIZAÇÃO FACIAL:

Harmonização Facial – É um conjunto de procedimentos estéticos realizados na face para melhorar a simetria do rosto, tónus e elasticidade da pele, corrigir desproporções, atenuar cicatrizes e retardar o envelhecimento.


DURING THE TREATMENT:

DURANTE O TRATAMENTO:














ABOUT FACIAL MATCHING

Facial harmonization - It's a set of aesthetic procedures performed on the face to improve the symmetry of the face, tone and elasticity of the skin, correct disproportions, attenuate scars and slow aging.


MY EXPERIENCE:

THE FINAL RESULTS:


In our first meeting She explained Everything, showed me some before/after photos and I really liked the results. I felt 100% safe and that I will be in "Good Hands"

During the process, I didn´t had any pain, it was 100% okay, also we did some local anesthesia.

The treatment was around 20 minutes & after 3-4 weeks, I had my final results and we had another appointment so she can check  that everything is okay. The facial matching was perfect.


No need Surgery, 100% Safe, of course you have to do with a Right person, and Dr. Fernanda is Amazing Doctor. Since the beginning I felt, that I am in "Right Hands".

Pls find here all her TREATMENTS.




MINHA EXPERIENCIA:

RESULTADOS FINAIS:


No nosso primeiro encontro explicou-me detalhadamente tudo, mostrou fotografias de antes/depois e adorei os resultados que vi. Senti desde início que estava 100% em boas mãos.

Durante o processo, não tive qualquer dor, foi 100% okay, e também recebi alguma anestesia local.

O tratamento durou à volta de 20 minutos e depois de 3-4 semanas consegui perceber os resultados finais e tivemos outra consulta para verificar se estava tudo ok.

A harmonização de rosto ficou perfeita. 

Não precisam de cirurgia, é 100% seguro, claro que têm de fazer com a pessoa certa e a Dra. Fernanda é fantástica. Desde o inicio que senti que estava em boas mãos. 

Por favor encontrem aqui todos os seus TRATAMENTOS


BEFORE/ANTES :

AFTER/DEPOIS:



I would Like to thank to Dr. Fernanda Ricardo for my Amazing experience.

If you have any questions about my treatment let me know please.


Gostaria de agradecer à Dra. Fernanda Ricardo pela minha experiência fantástica.

Se tiverem questões sobre o meu tratamento, por favor comuniquem comigo.



DR. FERNANDA RICARDO WEBSITE:


https://www.drafernandaricardo.com/en


DR. FERNANDA RICARDO INSTAGRAM:


https://www.instagram.com/drafernandarr/?hl=en


© 2012-2021 Open Kloset By Karina All Rights Reserved (Photos & Content)

Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"
Obrigada por lerem o meu post e pelo Amor :)


My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes