SR COSMETICS: MUST HAVE PRODUCTS





Darlings,

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" Ralph Waldo Emerson

 Today I am bringing you SR cosmetics which is a global leader in professional cosmetics and skincare innovation, founded Founded 20 years ago by Shuli Rodrig.

One of my friend started to us SR cosmetics few months ago and she was amazed by the products so I decided to order some to test.

They have many different products for any skin concerns.

When I received the products, I will updtate this article with my personal experience.


PLEASE READ MORE BELOW ABOUT SR COSMETICS:

https://www.srcosmeticsusa.com/pages/about-sr-cosmetics


What I really loved about SR cosmetics, that you can download the FACE-IT APP so you can 

Analyze your facial skin, get personalized treatments and more. I think this is very important especially if this is about your own Skin.


THE PRODUCTS WHAT I ORDERED:

I decided to go their 2 Best sellers and added some others that I really wanted to try because of my skin type.


MEZOTOX SERUM

Silence all those years of sun damage, stress and age with our revolutionary serum.  A powerful plant-based product, Mezotox Serum is a breakthrough in skin care, harnessing the power of nature to give you a younger-looking and more beautiful complexion.  With high concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid, Blue Agave and Pine Bark, Mezotox Serum mimics the effects of Botox to stretch and smooth the skin for a more natural result. Now you can finally achieve that "no makeup" look with just one product!




READ MORE HERE




LIFT U UP CREAM:


This cream is the other Best seller that I really wanted to try.

I red so many good reviews and my friend just stop talking about how amazing this cream works.


ABOUT THE CREAM:

Reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and mouth

Provide an instant lift to your facial features

Moisturize your skin to maintain a youthful appearance

Give your skin a firm, healthy look.







READ MORE HERE



SR ACNE TREATMENT KIT


Since I have issues with acne , I was very curious about this set, so I will give a try:)





ABOUT THE SET:

You don't need to put up with acne for the rest of your life.  SR's Acne Treatment Kit is designed to address all of your acne concerns and is perfect for the intensive treatment of all levels of acne, from mild to severe.  It will reduce the production of excess oil in your skin, kill bacteria that are at the root of skin inflammation, and rejuvenate your skin with powerful natural ingredients.




READ MORE HERE



PEEL YOUNG


Peeling is super important even for sensitive skin, this one will be perfect for my skin type.



ABOUT THE PEEL:


Get that youthful glow back!  The best time to start caring for your skin is before wrinkles and other signs of aging become noticeable. We have the perfect solution that combines alpha acids, beta hydroxides, and antioxidants with the added benefits of lycopene, turmeric extract, and lavender & geranium oils.  Peel Young's anti-aging serum has all the ingredients you need to achieve a youthful, healthy appearance. It also assists in the absorption of SR’s complementary skin care products. 



READ MORE HERE



FINAL THOUGHTS:

I cant´t wait to test all the products what I ordered and share my experience.

When I choose to test a Skincare brand for me it is very important,that All  products are formulated using cutting edge technology, plant based ingredients,and Cruelty-free formulas, no parabens, no aggressive ingredients, no SLS, no petrochemical.

What about you?

Do you know SR Cosmetics? 

Let me know your experience:)



SR COSMETICS WEBSITE:

https://www.srcosmeticsusa.com/


SR COSMETICS INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/srcosmeticsusa/




My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes