PHARMAHEMP CBD PRODUCTS REVIEW






 

Darlings,

Today I am bringing you PharmaHemp CBD products what I was testing for 1 months.

CBD drops has many great benefits & I was super curious to test them.

PharmaHemp has excellent CBD products & 100% recommend to try.

CBD BENEFITS:

CBD oil may benefit a variety of health conditions. While research is ongoing, some studies show a positive correlation between taking CBD oil and improved anxiety and depression symptoms, improved ALS symptoms and reduced levels of chronic pain, among other health conditions.


THE PRODUCTS WHAT I WAS TESTING:

CBD PREMIUM DROPS




I was using this one Morning and during the day, I felt great effect since the first try.


ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

PharmaHemp® PREMIUM CBD DROPS contain CO2 extract from hemp plants. The products are rich in CBD and a wide range of other cannabinoids and bioactive compounds creating an “entourage effect”.

The products contain an especially low level of THC (< 0.05 wt%).


PharmaHemp® PREMIUM CBD DROPS can be purchased in a 10 ml amber glass bottle with a pipette.


Stength: 6.6%, 12%, 24%


SHOP HERE


CBN DROPS



I was using this one before sleeping and I noticed that I sleep much deeper and better.

It really calms your mind & body.

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:

PharmaHemp® CBN drops contain cannabinol (CBN) isolated from alcohol extract of hemp plants. This product is rich in CBN and contains the terpenes Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Linalool and Pinene. A new improved formula of carefully selected compounds helps to calm and relax the mind and the body.


PharmaHemp® CBN 5% can be purchased in a 10ml amber glass bottle with a pipette.

Strength: 5%


SHOP HERE


CBD & CBG CHILL OUT




This one I was using before sleeping as well.

I noticed improvements on my sleeping, I woke up with  much more energy and I slept 90% better.


ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:


PharmaHemp® CHILL OUT Water-Soluble CBD 2.5% and CBG 2.5% contain an oil-in-water emulsion of CO₂ extract of hemp plants. The product is rich in CBD, CBG and a wide range of other cannabinoids and bioactive compounds creating an “entourage effect”.

The water-soluble formula enhances the potency of the product. The perfect combination of CBD and CBG, two of the most potent antioxidants found in hemp, are here to help you fight against free radicals and to improve your wellbeing on a whole new level.


PharmaHemp® CHILL OUT Water-Soluble CBD 2.5% + CBG 2.5% drops can be purchased in a 10ml blue glass bottle with a pipette.


Strength: 2.5% CBG and 2.5% CBD


SHOP HERE

PharmaHemp® also have Beauty products, I was testing CBD MIKKA FIRMING NIGHT CREAM


CBD MIKKA FIRMING NIGHT CREAM

This cream has a nice texture and worked amazingly with my sensitive skin.

My skin looked smoother and firmer after using 4 weeks.


ABOUT THIS CREAM:







MIKKA® Firming Night Cream combines the benefits of CBD, natural oils and antioxidants. This combination creates a comforting night cream that revitalizes, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin. The cream will make your skin look smoother and firmer. Wrinkles appear softened and the skin feels fuller. A CBD-enriched night cream encourages optimal night-time regeneration to maintain the skin’s youthful qualities.

MIKKA® Firming Night Cream can be purchased in a 50ml glass jar.

250mg CBD

SHOP HERE



MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:

I had a very positive experience with PharmaHemp products and I 100% recommend if you are searching for top quality CBD Oils.

I am feeling a big changes regarding my sleeping quality and really calms your mind & body.

If you have any questions, let me know please, I am happy to help.

Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"
Obrigada por lerem o meu post e pelo Amor :)





PHARMAHEMP WEBSITE:

https://pharma-hemp.com/


PHARMAHEMP INSTAGRAM:

https://www.instagram.com/pharma.hemp/?hl=en




My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes