SATIN SILK PAJAMAS FROM AMAZON





 Darlings,

"Silk does for the Body what Diamonds do for the Hand."

Sleeping well, comfortable is very important for me.  Silk is one of my favourite fabric,

I like the touch of the material and for me one of the most comfortable to wear.

Today I am bringing one Satin Silk Pajamas from Amazon, what I just ordered.


MY PERSONAL OPINION & THOUGHTS:

The Satin Silk Pajamas, what I found on Amazon, has very good price & they have 10 different colours available. I choose the  Invy  one, and can´t wait to receive:)

I love the simple but Stylish design.

The pajamas are high Quality and only cost 26.99 $. Amazing price, right?

What I really love about SIHA Women Sleepwear that Pajama Sets Will  not absorb our Skin moisture can Maintain our Skin Natural Moisture And Be Comfortable. 

It is very practical & Travel friendly, Lightweight so I can easily bring with me for my trips.

It is also perfect gift for your Loved ones, I will get for my sister & Mum for Christmas, for sure:)



    WEARING THE PAJAMA:








THE MODEL WHAT I ORDERED:






ABOUT THE ITEMS:

Please read below all the detailed informaion about the Satin Silk pajamas from the Amazon site.

Satin

Button closure

Hand Wash Only

High Quality Satin Pajamas Women: SIHA Satin Pajama to Provide more Resilience, Breathable and Skin-friendly than Silk Pajamas,Keep you Feel Warm in Cold and Cool in hot to Ensure you Sleep Well


Detailed and Thoughtful Design:SIHA Two-piece Pajama Set the Smooth fabric is Closed to Your Skin.With Comfy Elastic Waistband Long-sleeve V-neck Top with a Chest Pocket, Button Closure.Every Little Design is for You to Have a Better Use and Sleep Experience.


Advantage of SIHA Women Sleepwear: Pajama Sets for Women Soft Will does not absorb our Skin moisture can Maintain our Skin Natural Moisture And Be Comfortable. Has the Advantage of Durability and Resistance Dirt.


Use in multiple Scenarios: SIHA Satin Sleep Sets are Lightweight and Easy to Carry. Suitable for Vacations, Spas, Tours, Hotels.You can Wear it in Spring, Summer and Autumn, Winter and the Thickness is Right.


Festival Gift: Comfy Women's Pajama Set is Perfect for Treating Yourself or As a Thoughtful Gift for Your Mother,Daughter, Wife, Girlfriend and Close friend in Their Birthday, Christmas Day,Mother’s Day,Valentine’s Day,Thanksgiving,New Year’s Eve,Weddings, Anniversaries other festivals.SIHA Always Emphasize the Customers’ shopping Experience,Have any Problems and Concerns Pls Contact with Us We will Do Right Thing for you.



FINAL THOUGHTS:

I will update this article when I received finally my Satin Silk Pajamas.

I will share with you Unboxing photos & videos and some personal experience with the product.

I can´t wait to receive them. For me, it will be just perfect for my Travel trips, since as you know, I do travel a lot. 

If you have any questions, let me know please, I am happy to help.

Stay tuned, soon I will share everything about my new Satin Silk Pajamas.

SHOP THE SATIN PAJAMAS HERE


© 2012-2021 Open Kloset By Karina All Rights Reserved (Photos & Content)


Thank you for Reading my Post and for the 
Love:)
Open Kloset By Karina

"True Beauty Comes From Within"








My Instagram

Copyright © Open Kloset By Karina. Made with by OddThemes